What is relationship coaching
- loving your unique design and your spouse’s
- uncover and tear down the lies you believe about yourself
- understand each other’s core motivations underneath the behavior
- through the lens of personality types and the temperaments
- What it is not
- spiritual direction - I’ll advise you to make good use of the Sacraments but for true spiritual direction you’ll benefit from speaking with a Spiritual Director.
- therapy - over the course of coaching we will most unlikely uncover emotional wounds that may need deeper healing. I can help you connect the dots but for certain wounds you might like to seek the help of a trained therapist.
- Who would benefit from this
- loving couples looking to thrive together
- engaged or newlyweds looking to get a leg up on marriage
- older marriages looking to know each other on a new level
- any couple looking to improve themselves and their relationship by making small but lasting changes
- breaking point, the Lord provided a 3 week Enneagram class through our church. We dove in and realized we knew very little about ourselves and each other
- Take this free assessment https://assessment.yourenneagramcoach.com/
- Then Google your top 2-3 types and see which one resonates with you the most. (see my self-typing guide)
- Crack open a bottle of wine and get to know each other better by discussing your results. You’ll begin to realize that a good percentage of your regular arguments and misunderstandings result from difference in personality.
- Contact me to guide you through the conversations and begin to love each other the way that God loves both of you
Contact me button + calendar again
Testimonials (more coming soon!)
“I have so much more clarity about who I am and it’s so comforting” - Bekah (Type 8), Supermom
“Leah helped illuminated my underlying fears. I left my sessions feeling empowered to make better decisions in situations where I previously felt stuck. Leah paired her knowledge with intuition to provide valuable insights and solutions that have helped improve both my work and personal life.” - Chris (Type 9), VP of Business Operations